Hope has once again been awarded the honor of hosting Night to Shine sponsored by The Tim Tebow Foundation on Friday, February 10, 2017. Join us for a prom night that you will never forget! Walk the red carpet, enjoy the royal treatment and dance the night away. This is a night specifically for those with special needs who are 14 years old and over. The event is only open to 200 guests with no exceptions.
Registration is now open here!
An event as grand and spectacular as Night to Shine can’t be accomplished without lots of help from lots of our wonderful and faithful volunteers. If you want to experience a life changing event, then sign up NOW for your spot for Friday, February 10, 2017. It will be here before we know it and there will be lots to accomplish between now and then. There are a few requirements in order to ensure our guests are in the best hands so therefore once you register for a volunteer position, each person is background checked and then goes through a mandatory 1 hour training for preparation to volunteer with our friends with special needs.
- If you have never completed a background check for Hope Church (all volunteers helping with children’s ministry or special needs ministry are required) CLICK HERE Important Note: Make sure to select "Night To Shine" as the ministry applying for!
- To register for a volunteer spot CLICK HERE
- Once you have register and have completed and passed the background check, you will be contacted by Hope staff on dates to select from and save in JANUARY for the training
Volunteer training times:
- Sunday, January 8th - 12:30-1:30 pm
- Thursday, January 19th - 6:00-7:00 pm
- Sunday, January 29th - 12:30-1:30 pm