Please read the following information as it answers many commonly asked questions we receive.
Why do you do X, Y, or Z?
Most of the policies for things like ticket prices, fees, refunds, start and stop times, etc. are set by the concert promoters and the ticketing companies we work with. We are simply acting as the venue for the event.
We are thrilled to be able to bring you the great live events that we do, but there are significant expenses in doing so that have to be covered. We are privileged to be able to partner with the ministry partners we work with which enables us to welcome the level of artists and events we have been able to do over the years. We thank you for your continued support!
- Per ticket service fees apply on all orders
- All Seats are first come, first served and NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Ticket Prices subject to change without notice
- All ticket prices increase on the Day of Show
The following is an excerpt from iTickets, the company we use for ticketing:
"Service Fees are non-refundable. For regular concerts through iTickets Ordering ("Christian Happenings"), in the event of a cancelled show the price of your ticket will be refunded, but service fees are non-refundable." Click here to read the entire User Agreement.
How do I purchase tickets?
- Online 24/7 at iTickets.com
- At Hope Church between 10:00am and 3:00pm Monday-Friday. Our ministry area has limited staffing, please call before coming to make sure someone is here (901) 755-7721.
- Via phone from iTickets at (800) 965-9324
- *** IMPORTANT *** The SAME tickets are available at the SAME price regardless of which method you choose to purchase them. There are ticket fees on EVERY purchase regardless of how you purchase tickets.
Do Groups qualify for special pricing?
Yes, usually. Buyers who purchase tickets in groups typically receive 2 FREE tickets with each order! However, please check ticket website for details. Group Tickets are usually available from all the above listed outlets.
Are children welcome?
Of course, assuming the event is appropriate for kids. However, please be aware that:
- NO childcare will be provided for these events, but children are welcome to attend under the supervision of an adult
- Adult-oriented concerts:
- Children 2 and under sitting in the lap of a paid adult do not require a ticket
- 3 years and older must have their own paid ticket
- Children-oriented concerts:
- Children under one year old are free with a paid adult ticket
- Children one year old and older must have their own paid ticket
Is handicap seating available in your venue?
We are more than happy to accommodate our guests with disabilities. Please ask for appropriate seating when you purchase your tickets. We typically provide early entry for your convenience. Please see one of our staff members or volunteers when you arrive at the event.
Types of seating
Main Worship Center - Most of the seats are built-in, theatre-style, cushioned seats. However, please be advised that there are two padded pew benches. These are listed on the seating map as "Pew 1" and Pew 2." Included in several of these pew rows (to the left and right of the pew bench) are stackable plastic chairs. Additional stackable plastic chairs are also put down as needed. These are listed as "Stk 2" and "Stk 3." All seats are priced by row and section, and NOT by seat type.
South Hall - All seats are stackable plastic chairs covered with a fabric cushion.
Can I eat before or during the event?
We work with several great brand-name food vendors who sell food before the event and at intermission (if applicable). Please check the Schedule on each concert page for times and vendors. Plenty of tables and chairs will be available, so come early and make it a date night
or family night out
! However, please be aware that:
- NO outside food or drink is allowed on site
- NO food is allowed in the Worship Center
- ONLY drinks with lids are allowed in the Worship Center