It's about kids…
having a blast, being creative, interacting and learning about the love of God. Hope for Kids offers activities and programs 52 weekends a year for kids just cutting their teeth, kids entering their pre-teens, and every age in between! Activities for kids take place during ALL regular worship services, Saturday 5:30, Sundays at 8:00, 9:30, 11:15 am or during the 5:30pm Stirring service.
Here’s a peek at what Hope for Kids has for your family:
- Step and Jump (Hope for Kids building, First Floor) are the weekend programs for children six weeks old through Kindergarten. Our goal is to teach every child that God made them, God loves them, and Jesus wants to be their friend forever.
- Leap and Soar (Hope for Kids building, Second Floor) are the weekend programs for elementary-aged kids (1st – 5th grades) that include engaging large group gatherings for worship and teaching, alongside a more personal small group time with adult leaders. Hope for Kids believes the Bible should never be boring, worship can be really loud and good leaders always care. We use the 252 Basics curriculum in order to impress three basic truths on the kids: I need to make the wise choice. I can trust God no matter what. I should treat others the way I want to be treated. How do we accomplish this? Awesome activities, crazy skits, high energy worship and Bible stories told in unforgettable fashion! Come to the second floor of the Hope for Kids Building on the weekends to be a part of Leap!
- Hope for Kids also offers a program for children with special physical or mental challenges who need individual assistance. CLICK HERE for more information on our Hope 4 Macky & Friends ministry for special needs.
- Children's Choir and Troupe - Hope 4 Kids desire is to see ALL kids willing to sing “a joyful noise unto the Lord,” be able to have opportunities to do so. Grades 1st - 6th create three groups: Frontline, Harmony and Melody. If your child love to sing and want to grow closer to God email Tammy Holt, Hope 4 Kids Children's Choir and Troupe Director, Tammy@HopeChurchMemphis.com for more information.
- Be sure to check out Wednesday Night Kids on select Wednesday nights throughout the year, as well as Hope for Kids’ Special Events.
All first-time guests fill out a registration form for each child at either the Step or Jump desk in the Hope 4 Kids building. The next time you bring your child, just proceed to any of the available check-in computers and enter the last four digits of your phone number, click on your child’s name, and select the service/s you would like to attend. Upon completion you will receive 3 stickers: One for your child to wear, one for the class roster (located at the classroom), and one for you to keep and present to the teacher upon pick-up. Children will ONLY be released to a parent/guardian with the corresponding sticker.
Interested in volunteering?
Hope for Kids is always looking for volunteers—whether your gift is in the class with the kids or not! (coordinators, greeters, actors, and more!) If you're interested in being a part of this awesome ministry we'd love to meet you! All volunteers are required to fill out a background check before we can get you plugged in! Click here to begin the background check application process.