Are you interested in learning more about Hope and what we're all about? Or, are you considering membership and making Hope your church home? We invite you to attend Introducing Hope. You may register by clicking on the date you wish to attend Introducing Hope in the Events section below!
This series is a vehicle for learning more about the Christian faith and Hope Church. Participation doesn't require a commitment to join the church. There are no strings attached! Contact David@HopeChurchMemphis.com for more information.
What to Expect
- Introducing Hope is an introduction to the Christian faith and Hope Church led by Hope Pastors and Staff.
- All persons who desire to become members of Hope are asked to attend Introducing Hope.
- Persons who miss a class session are asked to make it up at a later class. (Some may choose to repeat the entire series at a later date).
- Those who choose to become members will be asked to give a brief description of their spiritual journey including how they came to trust Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord. New members are also asked to complete and turn in all membership forms during the last session of Introducing Hope.
- New members will be introduced to the congregation at a worship service following the completion of the class.
- Youth Introducing Hope Classes are offered two times a year for grades 6-12. It is the basic material and it is a 5 week series. For more information and to sign up, click here.
- Sundays, 9:30–10:30 am : Room 230 (Four week class beginning on the first Sunday of every month, excluding the month of Easter and December)
- Wednesdays, 6:30–7:30 pm : Room 303
(Four week class offered only during Wednesdays at Hope)
- Introducing Hope EXPRESS – Weekend Version of Introducing Hope (offered twice per year)
- Saturday Session – 9:00 am – 1:00 pm in South Hall
- Sunday Session – 9:00 am – 11:00 am in Gym
What We Cover
- Q&A time with Rufus Smith
- Who is God? Who are we?
- What has Jesus done for you?
- Bearing Fruit: The Goal of the Christian Life & Plugging in Around Hope
- Membership Commitments
- Sharing your story