A mid-week dose of hope
Wednesdays, September 14–October 19, 2016
Wednesday Nights at Hope are where it's at! What's it all about? Come check it out for yourself! It's a chance to dive deeper in your faith walk after the weekend! 3 semesters are offered over the course of the year. Our Winter/Spring semester runs every Wednesday night from January-February, Summer Semester features 4 Wednesday nights in July. And our Fall semester features Wednesday nights in September-October.
First we'll feed you with a delicious, affordable family style meal. The gym is transformed into a dining area where family, friends, small groups—whoever—can get together and fellowship. After your meal we offer activities for everyone! Kids can head over to the Hope 4 Kids building for fun, age-appropriate teaching and songs. Students can head over to the HSM building for worship and oh-so-important social time. And adults have several class options and teachers to choose from each semester! Class descriptions are available here!
What you need to know
Dinner begins at 5:00 pm each Wednesday and runs to 6:30 pm. Classes last from 6:30-7:30 pm. Dinner payment tables and food serving lines are located in the Main Foyer. Beverages, desserts and seating are located in the gym. Classes are held throughout the campus. Check out the upcoming dates below for class descriptions! Signage and volunteers are available each semester to help you find where you're going. Please help us by letting us know you're coming! It will help us make sure there is enough food cooked for all!
Menu for Fall 2016
• Taco Night- taco bar, Mexican rice, pinto beans, nacho cheese and chips, lemon cake, corn and black bean salad, roll, cornbread
• Chicken and Dumplings, Turnip Greens, Black Eyed Peas, Okra and Tomatoes, Crunchy Romaine Salad, Chocolate Toffee Cake, roll, cornbread
• Turkey Pot Roast, Roasted Potatoes and Carrots, Butter Beans, Cob Corn, Garden Salad, and Peach Cobbler, roll, cornbread
• Baked Chicken, sautéed cabbage, corn casserole, roasted carrots, pumpkin pie, and orange-feta salad, roll, cornbread
• Baked Pork Chop, green beans, hashbrown casserole, kernel corn, brownies, Oriental Salad, roll, cornbread
19 • Breaded Chicken Breast with tomato gravy, mashed potatoes, vegetable medley, black eyed peas, casesar salad, and brown butter cake, roll
Adults & Teens (13+):
- $6 (Traditional Dinner)
- $5 Soup & Salad Combo
Kids (age 4-12): $4
Kids 3 and under: Free
Due to recent Tennessee State Laws, any food prepared and purchased within the building cannot leave the building without being taxed. For that reason we will unfortunately no longer offer "to-go" meals.