Welcome to the Jimmy & Rosalynn Carter Work Project volunteer page! Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us! We are excited to offer volunteer opportunity to participate in the Habitat for Humanity International Build Week with former President Jimmy Carter, his wife, Rosalynn as well as Trisha Yearwood and Garth Brooks. Through the Hope and Oasis partnership with Habitat, we have 2 different volunteer opportunities during the week of August 22 - 26. There are 125 HOSPITALITY volunteer spots available (25 spots per day), and 30 BUILD spots available (6 per day). These spots have been assigned to Hope and Oasis, and are on a first come-first served basis.
Here are a few of the details you want to consider before signing up:
- You MUST be 18 years of age by the day of registration in order to volunteer to participate for the Build Week.
- The shifts for BUILD volunteers are a full eight hours, starting with check-in at approximately 6:00 am, with breakfast at 7:00am.
- We do not have specifics on the build week positions, regarding interior or exterior assistance.
- The shifts for HOSPITALITY start at 5:30am, and are approximately 8 hours
- HOSPITALITY positions include:
- Volunteer Check-in/Registration
- Food & beverages tent
- Water tent
- I am flexible, place me where you need me
- The volunteer spots are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The final deadline for all volunteer sign ups will be July 15, 2016. This deadline is being set by the Secret Service so they have ample time to complete background checks.
- There are a variety of additional events that will be held that week for volunteers and more information will be provided by Habitat for Humanity after sign-up.
Can't work on the build site, but still want to help out? You can! CLICK HERE to register as a hospitality volunteer.
Build Site Volunteers
*Note: All build spots have been filled.
||Your Voucher Code
||Number of Vol Slots
|Monday, Aug 22
|Tuesday, Aug 23
|Wednesday, Aug 24
|Thursday, Aug 25
|Friday, Aug 26