no one belongs here more than you!
Are you interested in learning more about Hope and what we're all about? Or, are you considering membership and making Hope your church home? You're invited to join us for Introducing Hope! Register today by selecting the month you wish to attend in the Events section below.
Introducing Hope is all about presenting you with our mission and our vision. Along with helping you grow deeper in your faith and becomming better connected to our house! Participation doesn't require a commitment to join the church, however, if you are considering membership, Introducing Hope is your next step. For more information, contact Membership Pastor, David Morris (David@HopeChurchMemphis.com).
What to Expect
- Introducing Hope is an introduction to the Christian faith and Hope Church led by Hope Pastors and Staff.
- All persons who desire to become members of Hope are asked to attend Introducing Hope.
- Persons who miss a class session are asked to make it up at a later class. (Some may choose to repeat the entire series at a later date).
- Those who choose to become members will be asked to give a brief description of their spiritual journey including how they came to trust Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord. New members are also asked to complete and turn in all membership forms during the last session of Introducing Hope.
- New members will be introduced to the congregation at a worship service following the completion of the class.
- The Student Edition of Introducing Hope is offered twice a year for students in grades 6-12. This class is designed to meet students where they are with material that is understandable and relatable to them.
- Sundays • 9:30–10:30 am • Room 303 (Four-week class beginning on the first Sunday of every month, excluding the months of Easter and December)
- Wednesdays • 6:30–7:30 pm • Room 232
(Four-week class offered only during The Well on Wednesdays)
- Introducing Hope EXPRESS – Weekend Version of Introducing Hope (offered twice per year)
- Saturday Session – 9:00 am – 12:00 pm in Room 303
- Sunday Session – 9:00 am – 10:30 am in Room 303
What We Cover
- Q&A time with Senior Pastor Rufus Smith
- Who is God? Who are we?
- What has Jesus done for you?
- Bearing Fruit: The Goal of the Christian Life & Plugging in Around Hope
- Membership Commitments
- Sharing your story