Restoration Hope

Disaster Relief

Hope Church has a long history of helping those in need when disaster strikes. Typically, our response involved a heavy investment during the first (1st) wave of 30 days providing food, clothing and shelter. Often joining hands with the Red Cross, Samaritan Purse and other Disaster Relief Agencies.

Disaster relief studies prove massive initial waste of resources within the first 72 hours and massive lack of resources during the post 60 day “return phase”

However, our Pastor & Session have revised our future objective to NOW invest the lion’s share of human + financial resources intothe second (2nd) wave of post 30 days to ensure that displaced victims can return to structurally sound and renovated properties.This new restorative emphasis will also coordinate with other networks of influence,overseeing and empowering the local churches in a given disaster.

If you have any questions, or would like more information regarding Restoration Hope Disaster Relief, please contact Johnny Long, Johnny.Long@HopeChurchMemphis.com.

Our Mission
  • Empower credible, knowledgeable, capable churches or other para-church organizations, with grassroots connections in the community.
  • Focus on the “2ndWave of Need” returning uninsured people back into their homes. This will involve “gap” funding & more skilled labor.
  • Through the local church connections, at least 55% of our help would focus on Jesus Followers & church members who have been displaced. The other 45% would be toward evangelistic to unbelievers.
How To Get Involved
  • Pray
  • Volunteer (Skilled labor, Logistic Team Leads, Spriritual Team Leads)
  • Donate (Equipment, Supplies, Travel Trailers)
  • Connect us with Local and State Partners
  • Give financially by clicking the button below
Give Financially

 

Restoration Hope Contact

Johnny Long

Director of Global Outreach/Senior Management

All Staff, Global Outreach